A Better Way to Use Natural Herbs Seasoning for Diseases
Yes, I even made a list of natural herb seasoning I cook with that have numerous healing benefits for diseases. The saying that food shall be for your medicine and your medicine shall be your food has been more evident to me the past couple of years. I truly was so proudly determined of living to that testament. Any food I consciously put into my body, that include seasoning. I made the following oath. For instance, it has to promote healing, it has to be natural, and it has to be GMO free.
Herb seasoning for diseases:
A list of natural herb seasoning for cooking with healing benefits for diseases, so why not a lengthier list of even more herbs? The answer to that is I am interested only in these particular herbs that are natural, they have their natural origin from the earth, and are non- crossbred GMOs.
- vanilla, I use it for the amazing flavor, but I also use vanilla its curative benefits such as digestion, gas, neurasthenia to soothes the nerves
- Thyme has the ability to enhance soups and most dishes. Thyme is even more special for its ancient healing benefits such as colds, hypothyroidism, headaches, worms, loss of appetite, and diarrhea. I always have some thyme in my kitchen to mix with other herb seasoning.
- Sage, I used sage to burn away evil spirits in my home. But besides cooking with this natural herb seasoning, I used sage for its healing benefits too. Sage is beneficial for helping diseases such as bleeding wounds, depression, stops sweating, sores, and sore throat.
- Rosemary is excellent for hair growth. Ever since I learned Rosemary had healing potential, I got on board permanently. Rosemary healing benefits are memory, digestion, spasm, colds, and arthritis.
- Pepper brings alive any food dishes. I discovered Hillary Clinton eats a pepper per day. I did some research on pepper and found out why. Pepper is good for nerve pain (neuralgia), cayenne pepper.
- Oregano is a natural herb seasoning, which has healing benefits for colds, headaches, asthma, and leucorrhea.
- Mustard helps diseases like gastritis, digestion, rheumatism, and mustard seasoning helps the liver.
- Kelp seasoning healing benefits is the thyroid and goiter.
- Ginger lively soup recipe. Ginger heals diseases such as cramps, nausea, edema, and meningitis.
- Fennel herb seasoning makes a soup smells really savor, but that not all fennel can do. Fennel helps diseases like laxative, diuretic, digestion, and sores.
- Dill herb seasoning healing benefits are indigestion, gastritis croup, and nausea.
- Coriander seasoning health benefits are joint pain, digestion problems, stomach tonic, and rheumatism.
- Basil herb seasoning for diseases is cramps, vomiting, mucous, and rheumatism.
- Anise seasoning healing benefits is good for the liver, colds, spasms, colic, and digestion.
There you have my list of herb seasoning for diseases. I made this transition successfully and I believe you can too. If you are to cook your natural food with these herbs seasoning, they will promote good health for your body because these herbs have powerful healing benefits.